What a good budget 351W pulley system?

• Sponsors (?)

i've seen some pretty nice ones in the Mustangs unlimited catalog, but for some reason they don't list them as a kit, all seperate pulleys. they are pretty inexpensive as well and i'm pretty sure they are available in underdrive and high flow versions.

With the dual fans you might want to run an alternator as well.....:) :)

Haha, you beat me to it.

Anyways, if you wanted to run a serpentine setup, you could junkyard a 5.0 setup for cheap. Ford motorsport sells the adaptor bracket to use the 5.0 brackets with a 351w. Depending on the setup you get you may need the bracket to relocate the PS pump to where the AC is on most serpentine 5.0s. I think you could get the hole thing for around 150 or maybe even less. The motorsport bracket is like 50 bux and the PS relocator is between 30 and 50. Only other thing you would need to change would be the water pump because serpentine runs reverse rotation. Since you have a 351w, the water inlet should already be to the drivers side so no need to change the radiator.

Haha, you beat me to it.

Anyways, if you wanted to run a serpentine setup, you could junkyard a 5.0 setup for cheap. Ford motorsport sells the adaptor bracket to use the 5.0 brackets with a 351w. Depending on the setup you get you may need the bracket to relocate the PS pump to where the AC is on most serpentine 5.0s. I think you could get the hole thing for around 150 or maybe even less. The motorsport bracket is like 50 bux and the PS relocator is between 30 and 50. Only other thing you would need to change would be the water pump because serpentine runs reverse rotation. Since you have a 351w, the water inlet should already be to the drivers side so no need to change the radiator.

if he had a 69 351w it would have the passenger side water pump inlet, 70 and later had the driver side inlet. just an FYI

March pulley system is the way to go. Piece of cake and worth every penny.

Here is the same setup you need.

March-Pull.jpg