What an awesomely boring birthday I had..............!!!!

pomag50

Jul 10, 2007
San Diego
I must admit I had a pretty lousy birthday. No one i know picked up their phone and all i did all day was pretty much drive my car around and look at the beach and wish i had a chick. I know i am sounding sorry for myself........yep.

But on the upside i have a sick a$$ car to drive around and have a fun time in. Thank you all for the warm welcome to the site and all your help so far.

D

• Sponsors (?)

here is what i did on my birthday:

my son had an early party for his friend's 16th birthday, so i got to help get the decorations and everything ready for that. then i got to sit up in the living room watching out the window every so often to make sure they weren't smoking pot or drinking. then at about 11:00 one of them brought grain alcohol and vodka, so i got to bust them and call their parents.

then there is the fact that my house has no garage and my wife is 100% against me working on my car.

going stag to the beach and having time (and being allowed) to tinker with my car sounds like a great way to spend a birthday to me!

here is what i did on my birthday:

my son had an early party for his friend's 16th birthday, so i got to help get the decorations and everything ready for that. then i got to sit up in the living room watching out the window every so often to make sure they weren't smoking pot or drinking. then at about 11:00 one of them brought grain alcohol and vodka, so i got to bust them and call their parents.

then there is the fact that my house has no garage and my wife is 100% against me working on my car.

going stag to the beach and having time (and being allowed) to tinker with my car sounds like a great way to spend a birthday to me!

That sounds like a good time to me actually. I would have loved to the faces of the parents when they came to get their kids. I did work on my car actually most of the day on my birthday. I got tinting installed and cleaned the heck out of it. If it did not have a cheapy earl shives paint job on it, I would not be able to look at it, it would be shining to much. Hehe thank you all guys for letting me know that sometimes life sucks, but when it does that means it time to drive out cars!!!!! :flag: :nice: