What are your 2.3 plans for this year?

• Sponsors (?)

if ur geting a bo-port head u better lay off the 100shot till u can run it on the rollers....u will already be well into the 400 with the Bp head and the holset just like mee........u will prob be happy with a 90MM lightning air meter like im using...

Yeah the game plan is to make the same power as now but without the nitrous. Then hit it with the just enough spray to top the 500rwhp mark and slightly lighten car. The goal being to run low 10's without really being too hard on stuff. Then at the end of the year go balls out a time or 2 to see if it will go into the 9's.

I will be using the 90mm MAF, 75lbs injectors, and some dyno time. Again we are shooting to run about the same time as I am now but do it without nitrous.

My biggest thing this coming year will be launching at full boost. I'll have a drivetrain that will hang in there so I'll be looking for 1.4 60's.

EDIT: oh yeah the aluminum head sitting on my garage floor would probably help to get right at the 9's but...... I'll be using the cast iron.

Sheesh, at least ATTEMPT to make it sound believable :rolleyes:

Fear the FWD Mopar Bitch!!!!!

iroc-2.jpg

Attachments

• iroc-2.jpg
    iroc-2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 64
Things I need to do:

Finish building my turbo motor. The block and crank are freshly machined and the new pistons are hanging on the new rods (Diamond/Crower). I just need to get a set of rings and gaskets to put the bottom end together.

The head needs machined. I'm sticking with stock valve sizes so I'll also need to find a good set of stock sized valves and I'm thinking about running the Engle 111 in a roller grind.

I've got everything else to put the motor in the car. Some of the plumbing will need to be worked out, but I figured I'd do that with the engine sitting in the car.

Fab up intake and exhaust

Paint the car.

Redo the interior.

Find a new place to live after the wife sees the credit card statements once the above gets finished :D :D

count me in on the 400+ SN club....BO made just over 500 to the wheel with a very similar combo as mine on 28-30 psi on pump gas i believe it was with methanol/water INJ as well...it is very possible without nitrous i just dont see it being safe on the motor so if i can run it 400-450RWHP and be safe....ill give up the extra power.