What can i get with $135

Twista

May 7, 2004
@ the z00 in chicago
Well :( what can i get? I so badly want a catted midpipe, unless someone is selling one for that price i dont see it happening. My 97 GT vert is all freaking stock becept the basic... like catback and k & n.

Now i dont have a job currently, so i might just spend this little money on something else. Anyways list some things i can get for the car. Only thing ican think of is MGW shifter.

(o/r midpipes are a no-no :( )

• Sponsors (?)

svttech76 said:
I have a new PI intake with metal crossover you can have for 120 shipped it's not a bad mod for a NPI car.

Good deal. Maybe i shouldve mention anything majorly messing with the engine is a no-no lol. I just got a new nonpi intake :nonono: . Thanks though. hmmm what else is out there. How much would some nice springs cost me?

You could get:

-new plugs
-new brake fluid
-new coolant
-new diff fluid
-new serpentine belt
-some cleaning supplies
-new fuel filter
-new oil and filter
-seafoam

preventitive maintenenace > mods

Good ideas, Kilgore Trout. Thats stuff you listed always make a car runs better.

-new plugs -Wouldnt hurt me @ all
-new brake fluid- Wouldnt hurt me @ all
-new coolant- New
-new diff fluid- Prob. Stock if could be
-new serpentine belt- same as above
-some cleaning supplies- on top of that
-new fuel filter- just changed trying to track down a starting problem
-new oil and filter- just changed
-seafoam- i been thinking about this one ;] I mean the thread on here is like 500 pages of greatness.

tradde said:
How about a new shifter? They make driving the car more fun.

Ya, thats all i could think of myself :) I love anything that makes the car more fun to drive. YOu know like the 1st days you get a new exhaust.. makes the car feels new when your driving it. I heard good things about the MGW shifter which is spaying over on me. :D

speedfreak98r said:
Do you have to do any mods to make it fit? I'll take it if not..What all will I need to install it?

all you need is a set of PI intake gaskets.. somebody stole the gaskets out of this intake kit.. thats how I ended up with it. so PI intake gaskets and some blakc RTV and you will be all set.. I can show you in pics where the rtv goes.

I 2nd a set of springs. I lowered vert looks really good, and it will handle better.

Youll be hard pressed to find a decent shifter for 135 bucks, I think the cheapest is the Steeda Tri-Ax, or the UPR Blue Thunder, around 160. I wouldnt bother with a "cheap" short throw like Mac, or Steeda's "Sport Shifter".