What colors are looking best on the 05's?

Nick85

Banned
May 28, 2005
I have only seen 2 05's....Silver and Redfire..both looked good.

I was thinking of going with windviel blue with white racing stripes and Bullitt wheels.

Anyone seen good combos in person?

Definitely going for the classic feel...

• Sponsors (?)

Nick85 said:
I have only seen 2 05's....Silver and Redfire..both looked good.

I was thinking of going with windviel blue with white racing stripes and Bullitt wheels.

Anyone seen good combos in person?

Definitely going for the classic feel...

Here's my windveil blue 05GT with silver shelby stripes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nick,

Our color combos are as individualized and as personal as our hair and clothing styes. I love my Torch Red with Black Louvers and accents..some may hate it...

Go with what you like and what sings to your Stang heart. You'll know when it is right..... It makes this little quick thump, thump feeling low in he pit of your gut! Hahahahaha..... :)

Good Luck finding the color that works for you. P.S. there are lots of pic gallerys around... Try looking at the one on 2005Stang.com

Jenn

Nice one Jen, and Sacha that Mustang is gorgeous :hail2:

Well I just got off the phone with the dealership...I will have one in 8-10 weeks. Here's what I ordered...

05 GT Coupe Premium, Black
Red Leather Interior upgrade package
Side Airbags
Shaker500
Antitheft alarm
Automatic
Bullitt wheels
Spoiler Delete
:banana:

I'm going to add Shelby Stripes later on :cheers:

I'm so ****ing excited

All in 31K I offered them 30K cash orginally and they would not budge...they wanted 31,240 originally so 31K is what I got and i'm happy.

Attachments

• 05 GT.jpg
    05 GT.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 148
That's a good deal but the Shaker 1000 is ****e.

Either way...it was that or no order...I thought it was fair enough..

Nobody else here can get them and everyone else is charging 31-33K for a USED GT...they know this, I know this.

Ya its not as good as the full kicker component system with 2 12 l7s in my yukon, but it bumps, and is good enough for me to not have to deal with re doing the system, which is a pain. I don't use the cd/mp3 player, I use a rio karma with iriver fm mod till the aux adapter comes out, so the skip prob doesn't bother me. And as soon as an interface cable comes out the kenwood 6.5 screen dvd is going in.

Nick85 said:
Nice one Jen, and Sacha that Mustang is gorgeous :hail2:

Well I just got off the phone with the dealership...I will have one in 8-10 weeks. Here's what I ordered...

05 GT Coupe Premium, Black
Red Leather Interior upgrade package
Side Airbags
Shaker500
Antitheft alarm
Automatic
Bullitt wheels
Spoiler Delete
:banana:

I'm going to add Shelby Stripes later on :cheers:

I'm so ****ing excited

All in 31K I offered them 30K cash orginally and they would not budge...they wanted 31,240 originally so 31K is what I got and i'm happy.

:banana: = Nick85!!!! :D Congrats, Bud..... you are going to LOVE IT...... the new Stang is 'da 'SchiZzle DiZzle! :hail2:

Enjoy your new toy!

Jenn

Strangely, the white looks really good (I usually HATE white on new cars--only like it on 60s and older cars with chrome). I saw a white 05 GT with chrome TTIIs and it looked perfect. I also like the green, silver, gray and of course black.