What kind of power are you putting down with the M90 kit?

Hey guys. I am new to the forum. I have a 2006 Mustang GT and I purchased and installed the M90 kit. I probably should have done a bit more research because I noticed the TVS puts out more hp and is upgradeable. I would like to reach the 500 hp mark with mine and am just wondering if anyone else has hit it with bolt ons? I like to work on my car myself instead of paying others to do it(I installed the sc myself) but since I am in the military I didn't bring all my tools like the engine stand and hoist with me. That being said I can't really swap out the cam, or throw in internals. Plus it is my daily driver. I am just wondering what you fellow m90 guys out there have done to upgrade yours?

Attachments

• supercharger.jpg
    supercharger.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Sponsors (?)

LT headers off road x frpp hot rod cams jlt gt500 CAI vmp pulleys 10% overdrive crank pulley dyno tune, Im still running stock spark plugs but Ill go to cold range and that should up the boost and after I do that and get a cat back Im going to go back and see what numbers it puts down

awesome thanks for the reply. I was looking at the frpp hot rod cams but I need to find a performance shop that can do the install and tune around here and I haven't found one yet. I just picked up jba off road x pipe and the roush extreme cat back. Next is the VMP 500 and the overdrive crank pulley