what next?

Alright I got rid of the venom kit b/c I dont have the money for a solid axle setup. I have $1170 now....what do you think I should do? My current mods are listed below. I havent messed with the MAF or TB yet because in my book it is pretty much pointless. I'm getting rims and drag radials down the line in about 9 months. I don't have enough for cams/valvetrain. You think I should just go with tubular front suspension to drop some weight? Or even the tubular IRS setup from KB (i think)? I am kinda stuck at this point.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok I guess I can understand you for getting rid of the venom kit b/c you dont want to break you IRS. But let me tell you, your IRS will be better off with that 125 shot then a pair of drag radials that you "planning on getting".I have all the bolt on's right now other than the throttle body so I am in the same situation that you are right now, and let me tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna ditch my BBK CAI and get a JLT, then a Air-Mass Meter. I'm going to stick w/ the stock throttle body b/c I have already tried the BBK throttle body 65mm and all it did was make my gas peddle twice as hard to push than my clutch and my throttle stuck also. I'm also gonna get a Intake spacer, then I'm going to get a Tune/chip. That will put right at 335rwhp. Then after that I'm getting a 100 shot. I want to get a solid axle also for when I race but I dont race that much, twice as much street than strip. So i think I can do with the IRS. So I guess I'm trying to say stick with the N2O. And NO drag radials or your IRS will be :owned:

It seems also that you might want to try to beef up your IRS a little, that IRS can Handle it with some help. Trust me. Read the sig, thats stuff works.

Ive already got the mm subframe bushings and was thinking about getting an irs brace. I too am ditching the crappy :bang: BBK piece but for the densecharger kit instead. I was thinking of porting my intake....The IRS will handle 4.10's and drag radials decently according to joe lynch. Other than that I have no clue what the hell I am going to do. I was thinking that hey might as well get on the 80mm maf train. :damnit:

Trust me bro you do not want to put drag radials on you IRS. My friend w/ a 99 has broken his twice b/c of dr's and now has a solid axle. And I dont think this is just my opinion on this one. Get some Nittos of KDW's street legal drags but not actual "drag radials". If you search this forum you find the JLT vs. the densecharger. The JLT netted 5 more rwhp and 5 more rwtq than the densecharger for like $100 less. Also the densecharger is a fenderwell peice and the air mass meter will not work after a bend. The JLT is straight, so the air mass meter wil work. Hope this helps. At least I'm not the only one in this boat of "what to do next". Haha.