What next?

DeathLovesYou

Aug 8, 2006
I have a 96 Mustang GT, H-pipes with no Cats and Flowmasters. 3.73 Gears installed. and Ford Racing Spark plug wires. in June the intake manifold blew...stupid plastic peice of crap... and it was replaced with the metal version. new plugs were installed at this point. Next saturday i will be having a Cold Air Intake installed and a Stage II Clutch (mines about to go), what would you guys suggest as my next upgrade to the engine. im not looking to SC the engine just yet. waiting til after college for that. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

VT Stage 1 Cams (so you dont need to buy new rockers/springs) should net at least 25rwhp gain with a tune. But thats a little labor instensive.

Want an amazing do it yourself mod that is cheap and will go nicely with ur gears? MGW Short Shifter. Get it. You can thank me later :)

Thanks for the ideas. i was definatly thinking of doing the short shifter. but was unsure of it. my dads a matco tool man, and one of his customers has a nice 98 GT that he has done alot of **** to, if i help him he doesnt charge me for labor. he swapped out the intake manifold in under 2 hours. :hail2: