Votes: 5 7.8%
  • BLACK

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

FNG 2001

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
Hawthorne, CA
I thought this was posted already but I couldn't find it. I am sold on the new stang but am still debating the color I want. I see a lot of you like the Mineral Grey and the Black. I was originally thinking Sonic Blue, but Legend Lime is really growing on me. I think it will be a less popular color, but I like it! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

In order, my preference for the available colors:

1. Mineral Grey
2. Black
3. Sonic Blue
4. Torch Red
5. Screaming Yellow
6. Windveil Blue
7. Legend Lime
8. Satin Silver
9. Redfire
10. Performance White

If they brought back Rio Red, I might bump that to the top of my list.

Color choice

I voted Mineral Gray. It is a cool color, but the downside is that it will probably be the most popular, so you will see it everywhere! I kinda like the Legend Lime too, but I'll have to see it in person to decide. I agree with FNG, I think it will be less popular which is a plus with me. Just want to make sure it doesn't look wimpy. Same with the Windveil Blue.

IWantMyNewGT said:
I voted Mineral Gray. It is a cool color, but the downside is that it will probably be the most popular, so you will see it everywhere!
Go with Screaming Yellow, then. Most people are too afraid of it to own one in that color, so you'll be fairly unique. :D And despite rumors to the contrary, it's actually like camoflauge -- it's so bright the cops are blinded to your presense and you can get away with murder... :rlaugh:

Dave

Maybe mineral gray is kicking a$$ cause we have some Eleanor fans on here? I'm an Eleanor fan, but I would rather have the real Eleanor... as most on here would, too, I assume.

I changed my Mineral Grey order.......

When I saw the color IP at a Ford dealership. A new Explorer is this color changed my mind. The color is more lt brown metallic than grey and to me the black stripes on one of those has the color look of a chocolate chip cookie. If we had been talking about the Dark Shadow Grey that is currently on the 04s the Eleanor look could be obtained with the black stripes. I went with Sonic Blue instead, not my favorite, but has some possiblities.