what to do next?

xplo89gt

Founding Member
Jul 14, 1999
Boston, MA
Yes, i know this question is asked daily, but im just unsure where to go with my car at the moment. I want to keep improving on it and making it quicker.

Give me your best opinion. Most mods are in the sig.

• Sponsors (?)

I was lucky enough to replace every aspect of the suspension on my car at once (about 4k worth). I did coil overs all the way around with new struts and shocks and tubular everything... except the K-member, I won't replace that until I pull the motor. It handles like a champ and it is ready for some HP now, hopefully start building my motor this summer. Depends what your goals are. I want a very clean, nice ride that handles well and looks good enough for car shows. I don't really drive it alot, about 2-3k miles a year. The options are endless for sure.

Tim

Yea definately going to do the suspension route.
I have a stock T5 tranny. I just dont think im going to replace that until it breaks. I'm gonna keep a bit a reserve cash in case that happens.

I actually have short headers and not long tubes. One thing I regret about my headers were at the time I had no money and just went with the cheapest. The Mac ones I have are rusting. If I did it again I would get stainless steel ones.