WHAT TO VISIT IN NY AREA

bullitt77

Sep 15, 2003
france
HI

a Friend of mine is going in holyday in the NEW YORK area for one month , he takes off today !

he is a mustang enthousiast , also a 60's era fan !

so what can you tell him to see : meeting ?, museum ?... etc..

thanks a lot

• Sponsors (?)

HI

a Friend of mine is going in holyday in the NEW YORK area for one month , he takes off today !

he is a mustang enthousiast , also a 60's era fan !

so what can you tell him to see : meeting ?, museum ?... etc..

thanks a lot

Where in New York? New York City? If so, can't help much there, I live on the other side of the state near Niagara Falls.

There is the NJ region of MCA, the Garden State Region. I am in Eastern PA, 1 1/2 hours fromnNYC, and in mid-July there are two good Mustang shows out here. A great cruise night on July 6 as well. Raceway PArk (Englishtown) is 1 hour south of NYC in Jersey. The assembly plant in Edison where so many Mustangs were built from 1965 to 1969 is now gone.

I thought Cheapie was gonna suggest visiting Turn 9 at The Glen :lol:

electricgreen; You live in the Falls area? Up until a couple years before I was born; my folks had a dairy farm outside of Hamlin Twp east of Brockport. When I was 10, my folks took me back there to meet all my NY relatives; which, to my young mind, seemed like the enitre population of Monroe County :eek: We stayed across the Lake Road from Dad's farm, at my parents' best friend's place (which had been my Grandpa's farm back in the early 40's). From their youngest son's bedroom, you could very easily see the Lake on the northern horizon.

About 12 years ago; I was ordering "radio stuff" from Hamtronics Company in Hilton..... "re-met" one of my 3rd cousins while he took my order. :rolleyes:

SD, close enough. It makes a good reference point for people not familiar with the area. Probably driven past that farm! We do like to drive, and it helps us add new stuff to my other shop, photographz. Lots of stuff from this end of the state-www.photographz.net.