Whats everyone's favorite beer?

When I did drink my favorites were..... Ohh yeah I was a bartender so a couple are my mixes. A GHB this one is tricky It's hefe on the bottom, guiness in the middle and boddingtons on the top, I can seperate the layers too, thats was my sipping beer, My chill beer was newcastle, and my lets drink lots of beer was Good ol Dos equis dark.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah I heard natty ice was kinda nasty. In my underage drinking days I delt with a couple coors lites but never liked them. I've only ever goten drunk off of beer 1 time. Me and my ex were having a fight and my one bro in law brought over a case of yuengling. I was pretty messed up. It was the week of our fair to so we decided to walk down and see what was happening. My bro in law was liek "keep your sunglasses on and don't talk to anybody and if you do don't tell them your drunk" I was walking up to people I knew going "hey whats up I'm ****ed up" lol

Anything from brick brewery (canada)
Molson export (canada...well not anymore...stupid coors)
steamwhistle (canada)
heiny (hhhhholland)
lowenbrau (german
dab (german)
faxx or crest if I want to get absolutely stupid... (european...probably german)
la fin du monde (Canada, Quebec)
alexander keiths (Canada, Nova Scotia)

I can't stand: Labatt blue, Molson Canadian, Coors light, Budweiser....or anything with less than 5% alcohol (except a corona with a twist on the beach)...

Canada has some of the best beers in the world...assuming you like beer with flavour...non of that calorie counting light beer stuff :p

well i have a few favs, for chillin at my buddys i drink moose head, or stella. For working on the car i drink bud light becasue even a 12 pack can't me drunk, and at the bar i drink Yuengling. But hell i will never refuse any type of beer. i even drank a 12 pack of big foot once, that **** is like moon shine.

Corona when I'm chilling hangin out.

Miller Lite for getting drunk, beer pong, holidays, birthdays, international holidays, change of season, World Series, Superbowl, World Cup, tennis finals, when I shave, after good sex, in between meals, during meals, in celebration of foosball goals, for working on the car, in celebration of working on car completion, during oil change breaks....thats all I can think of right now.