He said......She said

I did not......You did so

Stop it or I'm gonna tell mama

Bicker...Bicker...Bicker

I thought I was on the Cor*** ...... well I won't go there :rlaugh:

I gonna go outside and see if there is a full moon out :shrug:

Grady

• Sponsors (?)

Got an example? I don't think I see it the same way. I see just higher population of people so you get a lot more threads. Alot more threads = more watered down tech talk. It doesn't bother me since I can post something and get a good answer with no problem.

Grady, I agree and I'm somewhat at fault, but when I see bad info or people just looking to start **** I call them on it. I don't know if its because I've been online more lately or what but I feel like I keep reading more and more BS in the forums. I've been online more because my company doesn't pay for my fuel and I've been working out of the house on the phone to save on gas. I was starting to think this has been the norm for a while and I just didn't notice... but from the sounds of your post its fairly new.

Killercanary said:
Grady, I agree and I'm somewhat at fault, but when I see bad info or people just looking to start **** I call them on it. I don't know if its because I've been online more lately or what but I feel like I keep reading more and more BS in the forums. I've been online more because my company doesn't pay for my fuel and I've been working out of the house on the phone to save on gas. I was starting to think this has been the norm for a while and I just didn't notice... but from the sounds of your post its fairly new.

Well Paul, you were kinda, shall we say challenged in one of those threads and I thought that was uncalled for.

Thats the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

I won't name any names but seems like some of the non regulars are a bit sensitive or thin skinned.

Surely ya'll have seen the stuff like ...... they ask for opinions, thoughts, or whatever and then its like ............. if they don't hear what they wanna here
......... they seem to get on the offensive side of things.

The whole thing is untypical for our forum for the most part.

I'm not all that upset about it or anything, its just been a bit strange lately, don't ya think?

Grady

sociopath5.0 said:
This place is going downhill FAST. :mad: :spot:

I'm sure the weirdness will pass in a short time and besides ........................

Lots of good peeps are here, thats for sure. :nice:

Like John said, more and more peeps come here these days. You gotta expect a few might ...... shall we say ........ be negative. :D

Grady

super302 said:
I'm still here, and thats all that matters :banana:

:rlaugh: :lol: I don't care what others say about you, I think you're funny. :)

Grady, stangnet I don't think has ever been the same since the infamous 05 crash. It seems like a lot of knowledgeable guys don't post anymore too. It also seems like there is a LOT of new guys, and a good portion of them seem to be immature and not really know what they're talking about. Not that it's a bad thing that they don't know much, but those same guys try to act like they know everything. I know just the last few days stangnet has straight up sucked. I've BARELY been on here for the last few days. :shrug: I hope things straighten out again, too many good guys on here (like you, Paul, Troy, Ernan, David, Scott, plenty of others just to name a few) that I don't wanna see go. Like you said, these newbs are to damn sensitive.

Yea i agree guys and i was goin back and forth with 5spd. I was talkin to Mike(grn92lx) on aim and we both said we were gonna ignore him...didnt work. It just got really annoying after Ed posted info...and he still cried about it. :fuss: All i was trying to say was shut up and call the professional who did your cam for details. I guess that was too complicated to understand.

Sometimes stupidity attracts ya, sorry for the BS fellas. Could ya ever forgive me? :(

:jester:

Perception is our own reality. It's funny how some people get pegged by a post count too. Hey he's got 10 posts, he must be 15 and ridn' a bigwheeL! LOL. 'Happens on every forum, no real reflection on anyone here. Me? I had a 5.0 back in 93-94. I learned a few things then, got rid of it and had a coupla more hot rods and back at it again 10 years later. I don't know everything there is about stangs but I've pcked up a thing or 3 along the way. There's enough knowledge floating around here to keep me away from flames.net...I mean uh...corral. :D

Killercanary said:

Hey Paul

You know what happens when a man stands taller than the rest because he has done something that is above the rest?

He usually gets a tomato up-side his head cause he has put himself in the position of an easy target :rlaugh:

Those kinds of peeps are best to be ignored but it is hard to do that, I know it all too well. :bang:

If you remember, I was one of the first to follow your FTI/AFR/Edel combo. :D
The reason was due to the positive results you shared with us from your research and hard work.

Having said that ......................

I like some of the others will chunk something at you .....................

I just prefer to use an atta boy Paul instead of a tomato!

Grady

For the record (as if you needed any more @$$ kissing Paul :D), it was in part your car that made me decide that an N/A 302 or 306 was the way that I wanted to go with modding my 1994. I was originally thinking of something rediculous like a 393W, but realized that you don't need it to put down good numbers (especially if you want to stay NHRA legal and not need a cage).

My current plans are different from how you went about it because we all have slightly different goals and copies are no fun.

When I first appeared on the forums about 1.5 years ago, I asked a few quesitons about my "dream" combo at the time and was told that I had some "big plans" and should approach the problem more slowly. It was decent advice.

The best advice I have ever heard for car projects is this:
Figure out your exact plans for the car, don't lie to yourself. Then decisions about what you actually do become easier because you can figure out if they fit your plan in the long run

The worst car projects are the ones where the owner never has a final plan, keeps changing things and gets sick off spending all the $$ and gets rid of the car :(

I remember that when the talk section had just started up all sorts of stupid threads were being posted and we all were having fun like little school girls at a slumber party. :jester: (well I don't know if it was that fun) I can honestly say that I have seen bickering happen before on here and it's nothing new to me. Funny, last thread I remember with arguing had to do with the same guy. I still read the thread cause I learn, I guess.