whats your favorite thing about????

• Sponsors (?)

The shaker hood...:nice:

DSC_0013.jpg

I love the feeling I get driving it! The sound, the appearance, it gets looks everywhere I go. Even though I'm not running around with a 10 second car, and it's nowhere near the fastest around, it's still a typical sounding/looking muscle car, and that's a feeling no car can replace. :nice:

I love taking mine to 2500 rpm, hearing the exhaust start to snarl, and then shifting into second and feeling the smooth low end torque push me along. My tri-ax really makes the car more fun to drive, as im sure everyone here will agree.

I love taking mine to 2500 rpm, hearing the exhaust start to snarl, and then shifting into second and feeling the smooth low end torque push me along. My tri-ax really makes the car more fun to drive, as im sure everyone here will agree.
No tri-ax, but having my MGW sts really makes even casual driving fun. That click as the shifter locks into the next gear, is a cool feeling.

Anyone else love the third/fourth gear feeling in a Mustang, or is it just me? Shifting into fourth at 40 mph and slowly pressing down the throttle on a nice empty road is just such a smooth, tug-along acceleration, and I think it feels awesome! :nice:

Looking at your Cobra+mods, I bet you agree! :D Even in my stock 5.0 it feels awesome.

I have friends who roll around in stroked fox's, ls1's, and a guy with a TT 300zx pushing around 400 at the wheels. They're all killer cars, don't get me wrong, but nothing replaces the feeling of a Mustang in my eyes like my own.

I love the feeling I get driving it! The sound, the appearance, it gets looks everywhere I go. Even though I'm not running around with a 10 second car, and it's nowhere near the fastest around, it's still a typical sounding/looking muscle car, and that's a feeling no car can replace. :nice:

+1000000000000000000000000000000000

Hood scoop on my car, even though its the stock GT hood (2003), when people get in it for the first time, thats the first thing they point out

in my 1998, well, the best thing about that one is its pi swapped (full bolt-ons, Stock trim), so, i do get a few odd looks once they catch back up to me.