Wheel opinion poll 18" speedlines vs 18" cobra r's

mustanghunter50

May 30, 2006
easton pa
I have pictures of my car with both set of wheels on them and would like opinions from everyone...i'm only going to keep one set. give me your votes. saleen speedline vs cobra r's

Attachments

• cobra r s.jpg
    cobra r s.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Sponsors (?)

I am going with the Saleens. Those suckers are probably unique enough to warrant spending the money to get them fixed. If the Cobra-Rs are perfect, sell them to finance the re-finishing? The appearance difference between the two is not really that much, but to be able to say that you have those wheels is definitely a plus in my book.

Of course, I am still rolling on the 17" stock POS wheels. So, take my opinion for what it is worth :)

the wheels really dont need to be re finished being that my car is not a show car... for a daily driver they're really nice wheels...it's just that they wouldnt be good on a show car...unless refinished...and being that my car is far from a show car, i couldnt stomach spending much money to refinish them. the uniqueness is what i keep thinking about... i want to sell them, then i think maybe i should just keep them since not many people have them....i keep going back and forth on it...thats why i said if the price is right theyre gone

OK, well the best starting point would be to mention what exactly you mean by "the right price"

There is clearly interest in these wheels because they are rare. You got them on an incredible deal, but they are not perfect.

In some posts, you say you don't like the fact that they are bubbling and not perfect. In others, you state that your car isn't a show car so it's not a big deal.

My advice, sell the Speedlines to Paul (KillerCanary) for a decent price, and hold onto the Cobra's.