Wheels i cannot afford and love, but really?

so i love my FR500's and i know alot of others love these wheels as well. i also know that others think these wheels are played out. and still some people are leaving the "Ford" wheel knock off's and getting more into the "exotic" styles/brands of wheels.

what happens when one of these "exotic" companies rip off a ford design?
product_photo-large_image-252.jpg

The EV3R is the latest in Forgeline's competition designs. After extensive research and FEA design analysis, we have designed a wheel that is both lighter and stronger than any of our previous designs. Incorporated into the design are large, open areas around the mounting studs for easy access to the lugs. This makes for much faster pit stops and easier wheel and tire changes.
Constructions features include 6061 T6 aluminum forged centers and heat treated rim shells along with titanium bolts with military-spec nuts to reduce weight in the most critical point - the perimeter of the wheel.

The EV3R is currently available in 18" diameters from 7.0 to 15" wide. Since each wheel built to order, Forgeline can offer special features like custom offsets, center locking hubs, and a choice of center finishes.

Forgeline: EV3R

edit: please note, i love these and if i had the money i would pick some up in a second

Attachments

• product_photo-large_image-252.jpg
    product_photo-large_image-252.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)

Posted via Mobile Devicethe black ones would look hot as f**k on a white car. They have a lot nicer wheels than that though for the money. Picture really don't do any of the wheels on their page any justice. You really need to see them in person to truely appreciate