- Jan 22, 2007
2015-2017 Mustang IRS Adjustable Rear Toe Adjustment Links J&M Products
J&M Products/hotpart.com is proud to introduce Mustang IRS Rear Toe Adjustment Links Part # 25410, providing a direct bolt-on upgrade replacement for all 2015-2017 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost, GT and Shelby GT350 models. J&M’s Rear Toe Adjustment Links allows you to precisely set toe alignment for your specific driving attitude, improving driving confidence whether on the street or the track. The stock toe adjustment links have a tendency to flex under heavy cornering giving you inconsistent rear toe alignment and irregular, wonky handling characteristics. A perfect addition to any 2015-2017 Mustang that has been lowered, sold as a pair with all necessary hardware and instructions.
Manufactured from heavy-duty DOM steel tubing 2015-2017 Mustang IRS Rear Toe Adjustment Links are pulse-welded high strength tube adapters with a heavy-duty chrome moly center adjusters make on-car adjustments simple and easy. The open end that attaches to the rear hub is laser cut and CNC formed 3/16-inch steel plate. The subframe end features heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating bearing. Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly steel with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints. The rod end bodies are constructed of heat treated chrome moly alloy steel. The rod end spacers are custom designed and CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Made in the USA
- On-Car Adjustable for a full 1″ of Adjustment
- High Quality pulse-welded Construction
- Black and Red Powder Coated finish for a long lasting durable finish
- 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
- Bearing race is heat treated chrome moly steel
- Rod end bodies are constructed of heat treated chrome moly alloy steel and black oxide coated
- Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.