Engine When All Tests Done, What Next?

• Sponsors (?)

The computer has no way of knowing what angle it is at, and doesn't care. The angle of the computer may affect any damaged wiring. Any broken, or corroded wires or pins might tend to cause more problems if the angle is changed so that they make poor conections.

I redid pin 47 and tightened some other pins. It ran really good, but when I move the computer around at different angle it runs differently--good or bad. Would the angle of the computer make a difference? I do still get a code 11 KOEO.
Sounds like there are more pins that need help. It could be the wire broken inside the coating I was referring to as well.

Okay, here is where I am. It starts--no problem. But it seems to want to die and idles lousy when it is still cold. and there is a strong sucking sound coming from the cold air intake. When it is thoroughly warm it idles and runs great. I checked the ECT, both for volts (4.67) and continuity and the sensor itself. It's strange, though, when I disconnect the plug from the sensor, the engine runs the same--cold or warm. Now, if I move the computer around with the plastic cover of, the engine will revert to the same conditions as when cold.
It would seem like a wire, but does the behavior point to any in particular besides the ETC sensor? Any thoughts???