Where does the tunes go? question

If you buy a tuner(sct x-cal 2)for a stock mustang and it comes with the three tunes preloaded that you ordered. Then later on you buy some mods and then order new tunes for the new mods. What happens to the old tunes? Do they get deleted or can they be saved to my pc for later use if I remove the mods? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

The Fang said:
If you buy a tuner(sct x-cal 2)for a stock mustang and it comes with the three tunes preloaded that you ordered. Then later on you buy some mods and then order new tunes for the new mods. What happens to the old tunes? Do they get deleted or can they be saved to my pc for later use if I remove the mods? :shrug:

You can save them to your PC (in case you remove the CAI and put the stock tube on). You do overwrite them when you load up tunes from like Lidio, Doug or Justin.

Though the stock Xcal tunes to me were pretty worthless.

The xcal tuner seems to have cleared up some of the lag when I go full throttle at about 20mph. The whole car just seems more responsive. I have a CAI, and dual exhaust so my engine breathes a little bit better, but I could see how the tuner might be able to help a stock mustang out.