Where should I buy Mach 1 Chin Spoiler?

• Sponsors (?)

There are a lot of places that sell them and their all about the same price. Got mine through 5.0 resto. Yes they do come with push pins and no push pins won't hold them on. Make sure that if the website doesn't state that it comes with install kit, to order it. I had to hit my local hardware shop for bolts, washers and nylon nuts to install it.
When putting it on measure once, measure twice and then measure a third time. Because once you drill that first hole there ain't no going back. It helps if there are two or more people holding it in place.
Other than that, it's a snap!!

I got mine from my local Ford dealer. It came with push pins, but I installed it with sheet metal screws. I did it by myself with no problems. I used duct tape to hold it in place. It's a lot easier if you drive your front tires up on ramps. Remember, it's designed to sit back a ways behind the leading edge of your bumper cover. If you try to mount it exactly flush with the leading edge, you will come up a little short on the ends.

Wow those guys are tearing it up on shipping, I can't believe that.

When you said 39$ at first I was about to explode, thats below the cost I get the item at in bulk.

Everyone should just run free shipping , it sucks that companies are making up the money there.

wms004 said:
i got it shipped for $79 from 'buyfordracing'.. should be here next week

stangstore had it for about 100 after shipping

$79 for shipping?????? That's ludicrous. They lure you in with cheap prices only to make it up on the back end. Ask them to include a cost of the shipping bill too because you're getting take for a ride. 5.0 Resto sells them for $69.95, but they only charge $20 for shipping.

satter_m said:
$79 for shipping?????? That's ludicrous. They lure you in with cheap prices only to make it up on the back end. Ask them to include a cost of the shipping bill too because you're getting take for a ride. 5.0 Resto sells them for $69.95, but they only charge $20 for shipping.

Dude.... The guy said $79.00 shipped.....You were takin for a ride at 5.0 resto for $89.95 :lol:

BTW I picked mine up at a local Ford Dealer for $51.00 out the door - no shipping, last year :D

satter_m said:
$79 shipped means to the door for 79 dollars, therefore cheaper than the overall cost from 5.0 Resto