Where's the Beef??

tfritz

Founding Member
Sep 27, 2001
SoCal
Been awhile since I've been on Stangnet, but I come back mostly because somethings wrong with my '01 Cobra and I'm fishing for help.

To my Surprise I see "Uncle Meat" band :jaw:
He's provided so many helpful tips and pointed me toward the right corrective action for getting my stang back on the road.

I don't know what fallout occurred, but from a customer/member perspective he has been one of the many helpful member's I've gone to for answers and in a pleasant helpful manner.
Why should we suffer ones great service because there where some indifference behind the scene? Maybe I don't know the whole story but if he was providing such great knowledge why ban him?

PS:I looked at his profile but can't find any contact info, anyone know how to contact him?

"The 5th amendment was created for unpopular speech" - Jesse Ventura

• Sponsors (?)

There are plenty of technically knowledgeable people here who can help. If you really are looking for UM he still posts on Modular Fords. He does not even own a Mustang anymore he has a corvette now.

Been awhile since I've been on Stangnet, but I come back mostly because somethings wrong with my '01 Cobra and I'm fishing for help.

To my Surprise I see "Uncle Meat" band :jaw:
He's provided so many helpful tips and pointed me toward the right corrective action for getting my stang back on the road.

I don't know what fallout occurred, but from a customer/member perspective he has been one of the many helpful member's I've gone to for answers and in a pleasant helpful manner.
Why should we suffer ones great service because there where some indifference behind the scene? Maybe I don't know the whole story but if he was providing such great knowledge why ban him?

PS:I looked at his profile but can't find any contact info, anyone know how to contact him?

"The 5th amendment was created for unpopular speech" - Jesse Ventura

Last I knew, he also posted on SVTP. I won't tell why he's no longer a part of the site, but what happened outweighs the tech that he was able to provide during his tenure.

There are plenty of technically knowledgeable people here who can help. If you really are looking for UM he still posts on Modular Fords. He does not even own a Mustang anymore he has a corvette now.

I agree. Someone like svttech76 who works on them for a living, bcardinal or partsbill who are both Ford parts guys, and several others that can provide just as much tech as he was able to. The good thing is, everything he's ever provided on the forum and outside of PM's is still here, via a search. :nice: