Which Headlights?

Green95

Oct 22, 2004
Idaho
The headlights on my 95 are nasty yellow and desperately need replacing. Problem is, there are so many different ones on the market. The one piece halo projectors, cobra, ultra clear etc......Which ones look the best? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, how do I get the old lights out. I removed the clips and supposedly they will come out, but wouldn't budge.

• Sponsors (?)

I have the one piece halo projectors with the black housing and I think they look great, especially with the dark blue paint.

MVC-759F.jpg

Attachments

• MVC-759F.jpg
    MVC-759F.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 34
Cobra clears w/ diamond clear corners from 50resto.com :nice:

front_car2.jpg

95strokerPSU - I dont really like that bumper, but I bet it would look bad ass with a huge front mount intercooler. :banana: I was kinda iffy on those one piece lights, but now that I see them on a car, they look pretty good. I would get some black ones, but I'm scared the color would not match up with my car. :shrug:

95strokerPSU-did your halo projectors come with everything you need to install them. How do they hook up and what light bulbs are you using? Are they bright, and are you happy with their performance, cuz they look Bad A$$!!!

Green95 said:
95strokerPSU-did your halo projectors come with everything you need to install them. How do they hook up and what light bulbs are you using? Are they bright, and are you happy with their performance, cuz they look Bad A$$!!!

Yeah they came with everything I needed to install except I'll have to extend some of the wire leads to make the halo rings light up. The projectors look awesome at night and are brighter than stock headlights. Overall, I couldn't be happier with them.