Which one Magnaflow Magnapack cat back or SLP Loud Mouth?

I have a stock 03 GT and I was wondering which cat back system would suit may GT Magnaflow Magnapack or SLP's Loud Mouth cat back system. :shrug: I also plan on adding the X-pipe with cats on this set up. In addition to this I will be adding a cold air system and 75MM Throttle body from BBK and C & L Plenum. Does anybody have an opinion? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Loudmouths aren't very flattering sound wise and sound kinda like bubbling poop (IMO). The Magnapacks will sound deep and aggressive, definately the better choice for sound, and they flow very well.

Craig Mack said:
Loudmouths aren't very flattering sound wise and sound kinda like bubbling poop (IMO). The Magnapacks will sound deep and aggressive, definately the better choice for sound, and they flow very well.

It's amazing that you can hear that distinction. They are both straight through pipes. Anyways, I have the LM and I've heard the Packs and they are very similar. You can't go wrong w/ either one.

You never stated your goals.

Do you want loud, or louder?

I am satisfied with my Magnaflows, they sound aggressive, but mild till about 3k rpm. They sound racy above that, especially at 4k and above.

But then, I don't want to attract attention, and I'm over 35 years old....

Matt

03trubluGT said:
You never stated your goals.

Do you want loud, or louder?

I am satisfied with my Magnaflows, they sound aggressive, but mild till about 3k rpm. They sound racy above that, especially at 4k and above.

But then, I don't want to attract attention, and I'm over 35 years old....

Matt

Matt your right I did not state my goals. I should have put that I'm just showing my pony not taking it the the strip every weekend, but I want it to have a nice aggressive sound but look really good too.

I went with the magna-packs, but you can't really go wrong with either one. I'm 19 and and the extra sound the packs make over the magna-flows. Maybe you should look at the x-pipes and see which one you like better so you could match the same brand mid-pipe and cat-back.