which stang, boys?

ssei

Apr 4, 2005
ok same price for these $12k. what one do you guys prefer?

1FAFP40442F210994%2D1.jpg

Description: ANTI THEFT/SECURITY SYSTEM, REAR DEFROSTER, DUAL POWER MIRRORS, RECLINING SEATS, BODY SIDE MOLDINGS, RADIAL TIRES, CENTER ARM REST W/STORAGE, REAR SPOILER, PERFORMANCE/TRACTION CONTROL, 6 DISC CD CHANGER MACH AUDIO, EXCELLENT CONDITION, STILL SMELLS NEW, FACTORY WARRANTY 36,000 MILES OR 3 YEARS. HAS 30,000 miles.

or

1FAFP40634F167608%2D1.jpg
completley base i think. 40th, with the 3.9. 25,000 miles.

are the 3.9s better?

thank you guys. :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

id say the red one for a 5k mileage difference id spring for the extra options. but id also search around some my buddy just picked up an 00 red gt w/ 50k miles for $12k

and i believe there is no difference between the 3.9 and 3.8 im pretty sure ford just listed 3.9 to be a little closer to the actual litre value

You will be able to keep the red cleaner longer..but cops love red.

Any thoughts on looking for a convertible? God I would love a convertible. I might be acquiring one soon if I can get a dam job when I graduate from college in May.

convertible is not a big deal to me. i want leather mostly but minnesota market SUCKS and my loan limits me to instate cars unless i want 13% interest. :notnice:

i found a sweet texan car. 2003 v6 SRS. basicaly all the option but v8, am i right? sonic blue and LOADED.

The SRS refers to the airbag, Supplemental Restraint System.

As for the two, the red one has to be at least as old as 2002, so the warranty will be up soon anyways. $12k is reasonable for the white one. That's what I paid for my standard V6 when it was a year old; and that one at least has the "V6 performance package" which gives you the optional rims, and leather wrapped steering wheel. So it's not exactly base.

You could look around more. If you're willing to go older than that '04, you will find cheaper cars. You're paying for the premium package on that red one. My little sister got a 2 year old Premium Package V6 with only 5k miles for $13k(Still looks brand new cause she doesn't drive it too much). So good finds are out there.

I don't know how old of a car you want, but if you like the '94-'98 bodystyle, $12,000 will get you either a really nice GT or a decent Cobra. Remember the Cobras from '96 to '98 had 305hp.. you would have to sink quite a few bucks into a V6 to get to that level. Oh and by the way, don't be afraid of a bright red car.. I have driven mine daily for 5 years now and have not been pulled over yet. I'm probably lucky, but it can be done.