Which Stang Will Win? :D

Hickfied

Nov 9, 2005
Morganton, NC
My friend and I have been into fox bodies for a couple years now, and have finally gotten a couple "project" cars to "go fast" in. He insists that he will be able to keep up or beat me... So I want to hear it from y'all, who do you think will have a better chance at winning :D

My car:
86 Coupe
stripped interior, manual everything, ac,heat,ps,sound deadening,seats,smog, EVERYTHING gone.
QA1 complete from suspension w/ coil overs
rear UCA/LCA w/ ebaich drag launch springs/bags
4.30 gears/ 28" DOT slick
alum ds
TKO600
AFR 225 or equiv. (haven't decided yet)
Spyder intake
custom solid roller cam
90MM TB
relocated battery
MSD ignition
200-400 shot nitrous
3 or 3.5 longtubes, with 3 or 3.5 o/r h pipe

all the bolt ons need to support the car and engine.

His car:
91 Covertable
no interior minus dash and front seats.
stock 4cyl suspension
3.73 gears
stock 85' heads
Performer intake
Eddy 650 carb
F cam
MSD ignition
BBK shorty headers
2.5 o/r pipe
flowmasters
c-6 tranny
everything else is stock. Even the 4cyl fuel pump.

I have the money to build mine, he has the money to build his, so these lists will be put to the track in ~3-4weeks.

Who thinks I will smoke him? :D I am also wondering around what ET I would run in the 1/8? I'm just wanting to run 6's.

• Sponsors (?)

haha wow, not only will you own him, but you will be able to say OWNAGE when its over, and probably slap him on the face and have him not be able to do much about it. haha :owned:

I would put money on it, but he is like a brother too me, and I couldn't take THAT much from him lol, he's gonna need the money, he's getting married next weekend.

But I am going to be racing for $$, that is one of the reasons I am building this car.... Of course all racing will be on the local track :D

Neither car is built... I say dont worry about it yet. Also to note here

My frined has a 352 stroker with all the mods, 4.56s etc. Cars best pass is a high 12. Car isnt running right and has been giving him issues. Lets say the same happens to you (he has a very similar combo) then the 306 car could win! ANYTHING can happen, so without knowing each cars power, ot if either car is actually going to exhist, its hard to say!