who gets the garage????

onebad2003cobra

Apr 19, 2005
ok so heres the low down. its all bets off at my house right now. 4 roomates....4 bikes, 1 car (mine) and one garage. apparently theyve all decided to move my car out of the garage to make room for a dirtbike, an early 90s HD 1200 sportster (that has a pound of dust and hasnt been ridden since we've lived here) and this contraption.... a new aquisition by a roomate for a first bike.

View attachment 421188

heres my bike..........

View attachment 421190

my car.............

View attachment 421192

Im not about to move my car out of the garage, and I dont see why i should have to move a pristine 2005 gsxr 750 outside, so some busted ass wrecked bikes can be protected (its a 2 car garage). the main reason for the problem is they say theres not enough room to get to the washer/dryer with 4 bikes and a car in the garage. discuss.

• Sponsors (?)

well i would keep the vert in the garage. Also if i was your roomate i would want my steet bike in the garage aswell. put the 2 street bikes in with the vert and leave the dirt bike out aswell as the never been ridden bike. better yet what is the dirt bike i need to buy one.

86bluecobra said:
well i would keep the vert in the garage. Also if i was your roomate i would want my steet bike in the garage aswell. put the 2 street bikes in with the vert and leave the dirt bike out aswell as the never been ridden bike. better yet what is the dirt bike i need to buy one.

hell the dirtbike hasnt even been purchased yet.

Cobra get the garage, street bikes in the other half, dirt bike outside somewhere.

off topic: why do crotch rocket riders feel compelled to try and race cars? :shrug: I swear I felt like swerving and knocking this ******* off the road tonight......but that wouldnt be nice, so I just gave him the finger. I dont have anything against bikers, just asshats like the one I ran into tonight.

^ I wouldnt know Helty :shrug:

:rlaugh: but seriously, I think its just to have a bit of fun. If you have anything new thats 636 and +, there are virtually NO cars on the street that can touch you...I think its just to "teach them a lesson" so to speak. Probably think your the adverage cocky mustang owner and want to show you that your not fast (although your ARE...but you get my point) .

Thats the only thing I can think of...

Oh BTW, I agree withe everyone else....your car and the street bikes get the pad :nice: . Others get booted.

I wouldn't be parking my convertible out in the driveway- Cobra or not.. All it takes is someone to cut your top...:nonono:

Can't they store their bikes in the side yard, or perhaps the backyard?

I think the decision should be based on the value...

Did you try and see if you can fit your car and the 4 bikes in the garage? I think it can be done and still get to the washer and dryer. Looks like there is plenty of room in there. My neighbor has about 5 bikes in his single car garage, I think 3 of them are harleys, one being one of those cruisers.
If not, then you should def get the garage since yours are worth more.