Who has 15x10 weld prostars in the rear?

Im gonna be ordering my 15x10 pro stars to match my skinnies soon. Just wanna make sure they will fit without too many issues?

What backspacing would i need? Also is it neccesary to get longer wheel studs? I already have the hardened ones that comes with my 31 spline superior axles.

One other thing, what size Et streets would go with these rims? Im gonna go with a 26 inch tire.

Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

26X11.5X15 would be the right choice, but they may rub. I have been researching a lot on drag wheels lately, and I saw what backspacing and such those with 15X10s are running on 94-newer cars, but I don't remember it now. I'm getting a set of bogarts for the front of my car, I can't afford to do the rears at this time.

you want 6.5" backspacing. All you mayneed to do for clearance is bend the e-brake cable bracket down (that's on the cotrol arm) and maybe pund down/in the inner fender seam thats towards the rear so it don't rub. You'll want the longer studs, especially if you race at a track they will check. The hubs on weld weels are about an inch thick. You'll also have to get the long shank style lug nuts

depends, you said you have 31 spline superior axles....are they screw in or press in?? Before I got aftermarket axles, I used ARP 1/4-20x3" thread wheel studs that had like a .615 knurl. When I ordered my Moroso axles I got them with 3" studs and they are the screw in type (from the back).