Who has the car with the Audi seats?

• Sponsors (?)

Audi seats are HEAVY and are not that comfortable. (Worked on and drove ALOT of Audis of all models and types).

If your into seat swapping from production cars, may i suggest finding some cloth or leather Recaro mitsubishi evo 8 or 9 seats. They are all over the EVO boards for cheap (generally they are upgrading to one pieces which really is only for the bling factor). I picked mine up for $700 with 100 miles on em and they are ALOT more comfortable than the Audi seats and bolster WAY better. Just IMHO.

94gsl5.0 said:
Audi seats are HEAVY and are not that comfortable. (Worked on and drove ALOT of Audis of all models and types).

If your into seat swapping from production cars, may i suggest finding some cloth or leather Recaro mitsubishi evo 8 or 9 seats. They are all over the EVO boards for cheap (generally they are upgrading to one pieces which really is only for the bling factor). I picked mine up for $700 with 100 miles on em and they are ALOT more comfortable than the Audi seats and bolster WAY better. Just IMHO.
Pics or it didnt happen. :D

twas me, wasnt hard to do, just had to get some metal welded onto the bottom of the seat frame and then bolted my stock brackets to those.

they were about the same wieght as the stock seats (didnt wiegh them tho)

they are pretty comfy IMO, they have a decent amount of side bolster but not as much as an all out race seat. i got a good deal on them and thats why i bought em

dsc0006resizecl9.jpg

but this never happened ;)

Attachments

• dsc0006resizecl9.jpg
    dsc0006resizecl9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 98