Who here is from Indiana?

• Sponsors (?)

What a small world. I know the individual who originally owned it and did the trans work, then my brother-in-law bought it and we installed the hood (bad paint job and all), then it was sold to somebody down your way (probably you) then a fellow from Akron bought it, then my buddie's brother did. So you probably know a ding-dong named Murphy?

tontot77 said:
crown point

CP sucks, no offense. You should stick with your profile and still claim Dyer! Really how can you beat an area with an awesome nick name like Tri-town. Whats your cobra look like? I have a green 96 GT with side exhaust and a red 99 cobra with some BBS 18s on it that I run around town all summer.

1ba96gt said:
CP sucks, no offense. You should stick with your profile and still claim Dyer! Really how can you beat an area with an awesome nick name like Tri-town. Whats your cobra look like? I have a green 96 GT with side exhaust and a red 99 cobra with some BBS 18s on it that I run around town all summer.

No offense taken, I really live in what seems like it should be Shererville... but anyways... lol. My Cobra is red, stock looking... the front is slightly lowered, and it has "TURBO32VCHARGED" emblems over the cobra's on the sides... SS inserts... but thats it... if you look real close you can see the intercooler.

ss93cobra said:
So you probably know a ding-dong named Murphy?

Lol, yep I know Justin. I traded my notch to him for his white hatch which came from Winamac owned by some Grund? fellow and Ryan Stout. Just curious did he leave the nitrous and converter in it when he sold it to your friends brother?

whats up ya'll, Mike here. im from the South Bend area but i now live in Houston, TX. To bad i didnt get on the computer a lil more often up there, could of hooked up with a few of ya. Well anyway i hope to come back and visit as often as i can, depends on the weather which car i drive, hope to make it up for an event or two in the upcoming yr. Ill keep ya'll posted if im coming through. These are me. if ya wanna see more of them you can look in the southwest thread i started one "who all is in texas"
View attachment 518986 View attachment 518987

Ninety_1_Notch said:
I think I bought it from your brother-in-law...is his name Scott or Shane and owned a supercharged GT?
My brother in law is Shane, I'm Scott. Regardless, yep, Shane has the GT with the blower (actually, his Powerdyne is whats on my car now, I sold him a 14lb Vortech I picked up at a swap meet for a steal). Murphy did leave the nitrous, etc on the car too.

hey guys! Server crashed, I went from 320+ posts to newbie in just 10 minutes! :banana: Anyways, just letting everyone know Im from Bloomington, In and im going to Indiana University. If anyone wants to get together and go to some local tracks next month let me know? I need some stang's to race at the tracks with. :nice: