Who makes best FM modulator iPod adaptor?

• Sponsors (?)

Don't even waste your money. That Monster one sucks. You are better off with a wired FM Modulator. Circuit City has a Audiovox Wired FM Modulator that has worked perfectly with my Mach 460. Its like 50 bucks and takes about a hour to install. Crutchfield has one also.

You can of course go the cd changer/adapter route, but I am not even gonna go there right now.

You wire in your factory antenna, a power wire, ground wire and possibly a on/off switch. Then you plug in your ipod into the unit via a RCA to stereo jack adapter. There is usually two frequencies you can choose from. When the unit is powered on, it disconnects your antenna and broadcasts your ipod music to the selected frequency. I've sat in stop in go traffic on the highway in the middle of a city listening to my iPod with no static or hiss where a FM transmitter would have failed and has failed on me before. I have tried quite a few FM transmitters before I finally went to a wired one.

You wire in your factory antenna, a power wire, ground wire and possibly a on/off switch. Then you plug in your ipod into the unit via a RCA to stereo jack adapter. There is usually two frequencies you can choose from. When the unit is powered on, it disconnects your antenna and broadcasts your ipod music to the selected frequency. I've sat in stop in go traffic on the highway in the middle of a city listening to my iPod with no static or hiss where a FM transmitter would have failed and has failed on me before. I have tried quite a few FM transmitters before I finally went to a wired one.

I see, thanks for the response.

I saw one that plugs directly into the rear of the radio, but the interface was quite expensive ($189.00)

Here's the link:

Neo Ion LINK