Why don't they just change the name to "4.6 Mustangs and Fast Fords"!!

It's like $10-12 a year when you renew. That's worth something to read about Mustangs when you're bored or otherwise 'busy' ;) To me, anyway, but I suppose not to some.

• Sponsors (?)

I agree, I have a 5.0 and a 4.6 so it doesn't bother me any. I don't MM&FF because of the enourmous amount of advertisements. I like 5.0 because of the pictures and stories of cars.

What the hell do you expect when you come in here bashing our cars?

Show me anywhere in this thread where I’ve bashed your cars my oversensitive friend? Just giving some of you guys that still think the 5.0L Fox is the centre of the universe a reality check. And you can hate Cougars all you'd like. I'd hardly be offended....they're an acquired taste. Almost all senior citizens I've come across like them though. ;)

The moderator doesnt even own a 5.0 or a Mustang???
This "moderator" was owning, building and driving small and big block Mustang and Rangers while you were still riding your bicycle, pulling lil’ Sally next door’s pig-tails and playing with your GI Joe in the bath tub pal. Been down that road, loved the ride and have since moved on to different avenues. I'm not a hater, just a realist who chooses to keep up with the times.

I have NO opinion on them. Never even been in one, or seen inside one in person. But hey, if it truly is the Mercury Tbird, it should be a nice car, with tons of room to improve!
Just click on My Garage and see for yourself how much they can be improved. The only problem I seem to have lately is finding all that many 5.0/4.6 GT’s that can keep up to the old boat. Nothing says disgusted like the face of a Mustanger who just got his ass handed to him by a 4,000lb Luxobarge. :D

That's because anyone with half a brain knows they're MORE expensive to work on and mod. '96-'98 non-PI cars just aren't desirable. PI swapped cars and '99+ cars are worth it.

This statement confuses me.

The PI Headswap can be done very cheaply and yet you say a PI Headswapped car is worth it, but not a non-pi 96-98:shrug:

I'm doing PI headswap in two weeks:nice: $400 to do it, and do it right, OEM gaskets/parts/40k on heads, cam, intake.

So my 98 isn't 'worth it' now, but will be in two weeks:shrug:

The 4.6 aftermarket is getting cheaper by the way:)

Show me anywhere in this thread where I’ve bashed your cars my oversensitive friend?

I understand where he might be coming from because I would consider the below quote to be bashing the 5.0 Mustang, but I understand where you are coming from and did not take offense to it or anything.

The Fox/SN-95 5.0L is dead and gone, never to be heard from again.

But back on topic, I personally think DMAN pretty much hit that nail on the head with what he said about it all being vendor driven. The "5.0 readers" have not gone down at all and and if anything are growing.