Will these wheels fit?

ricer-roni

Aug 2, 2004
Well i was thinking about putting a set of Weld Draglites on my car, and i figured i might as well get some more meat out back in the process, so i was planning on getting the 15x10 in the back with the 275/50/15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets. I would like the use some bigger tires, but i don't think they would fit to well. Would the 295/65/15 tire fit due to its higher sidewall height? What would i have to do besides banging the hell out of the inner fender well to get a 15x10 weld wheels to fit?

• Sponsors (?)

I would stay with the smaller size. I have 275 50 15 BFGs on ten holes, and with about 3/4 in of lowering, they are close to the fender lip on the pass side. Not an issue everyday, but I finally put an airbag on that side.

Lots of people seem to run the 26x10 MT ET Street or Drag tires though, with no problems.

My car is the stock ride height, and i was thinking the 275 would be fine. I just found that there is even a 315/60/15. I wonder if that would work on a 15x10 draglite? Its a little smaller sidewall height, but has a nice fat thread.

blown1989saleen said:
will 10" wheel even fit a fox body? i know they are pretty small back there in the wheel wells, i run 9" Bogarts and they are a pretty tight fit.
Yes, as long as you run the right backspacing, bang the hell out of the fender well, and in some cases have the outer fender lip rolled.