Roush *** Winterfest ~ 2006 ***

Saleen Mike

Founding Member
Oct 17, 2002
I just got more details from Roger regarding the 3rd Annual Winterfest, so here you go!

Please note that you do not have to have a Saleen, or show up with one to have fun at this event :)

Hello everyone,
Here's your reminder to mark your calendars and an early chance to RSVP!

Friday March 17th!
Things will kick-off 7:30pm, with Dinner
Dinner will be held at, Amici’s, 5330 N. Sheridan, Arvada, CO 80002. (This is owned and operated by our fellow Saleenowner, Tony Fanelli, 02-685) He offers a full menu
& BAR. (And special club pricing)
A head count is needed here so we can all sit together. Please RSVP (see phone numbers below).

Saturday & Sunday March 18th & 19th!
Saturday March 18th. We will be snowmobiling at Grand Adventures. You need to have a major credit card (No American Express). We need to arrive 45 minutes prior
to departure time, (9:30)! 2-hour tours are available, we will do the 9:30 guided on trail 1 up to Corona Bowl & Continental Divide (elevation +12,000 feet), then when we
get back go to lunch at one of the local pubs then, do another two hour rental on trail 2 to Devil's Thumb Park and Hour Glass Meadows by ourselves. (This is when the
fun begins) Helmets and boots are complimentary; they have snowsuits available for rent. You will need to bring your own sunglasses, goggles, gloves and scarf’s. You
can call the toll free number for more info. 800.726.9247.
Snowmobile rentals run $80.00 for the driver and $30.00 for the passenger. Children under 8 are free.

We will all meet at the I-70 & Ward Rd., RTD Park-N-Ride at 6:30am for a 7:00am departure for Winter Park. Keep in mind ski traffic can be tuff and expect delays.
We will make efforts to car pool before departure.

At the end of the day Saturday we will then drive into Georgetown for dinner at the Black Raven for dinner.

Sunday March 19th!
Farewell events, will be determined by members present.
Please let me know of your interests.

PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] if you are interested, or would like to find out more :)

(or post here)

• Sponsors (?)