Engine Wont idle and light backfire

I have a 1990 5.0 ho that won't idle for nothing and keeps lightly backfiring . It has new plugs,wires,injectors,distributor cap and rotor,fuel pump . The engine is slightly modded with e303 cam upgraded rocker arms and bored .40 over. I have messed around with the distributor and found good spot that itll run in but the throttle has to be held open for it to keep running. Currently the throttle cable isn't hooked up. I have to remove the egr block so it will not hit my tall valve covers.
I will try to post a video, but it's being a paiin and saying every file is too big

• Sponsors (?)

Have you pulled codes and done a base idle reset? Have you done any other trouble shooting like checking the TPS voltage with the throttle body closed and checked the voltage as the throttle is opened to WOT?

This will show you how to identify idle/stall issues by checking things in order, don't jump around, do the steps one by one, you may have more than one issue I suspect. Fallow the steps even if you've replaced the part, lots of junk on the market now.