World Ford Challenge 8 Roll Call

• Sponsors (?)

Finally, the only guy that's been on the classics board longer than me posts. Anytime I bring up the fact that I may be the oldest poster as far as join date goes, Craig pops out of the woodwork to put me in my place. LOL!!

You bringing the '69 Craig? My buddy Kevin won't be bringing his '68 coupe with my race 289 in it. Parts that were ordered came in as the wrong parts and it's too late to get the right ones. But I'll be helping my buddy Roger Arens with his 8 second red '64 Falcon. We typically pit at the far north end of the pits, right next to the entrance of the pits from the return road, just to the east on that first row. Typically the Hot Rod Lincoln is on the end followed by Roger and his enclosed trailer. I'll be wearing my army green floppy hat, I'm 5'11" and 270 so I'm hard to miss.

Maybe we can get a pic together and post it as the two oldest posting members of the Classics forum.

I want your buddies Falcon Larry. That is my single most favorite drag car in the world.

PS - The 750 Mighty Demon went on last night and it pulls a little harder than my 650 Mighty Demon so I expect I will pick up a couple MPH on the big end.

Shooting for an 11.25/30 @ 120MPH with some good air........

TB

Crap, I'm beat. I got my work done, it's 1 am. I've got to be at my buddy's house at 7 am to leave. At least I don't have to drive the whole way. We'll pull out of OKC at 8 am and it's about a 7 hour drive if your hauling azz.