World's Fastest 3V Pass!!!!!

1ba96gt

Dec 10, 2002
Sutton High Performance just made the worlds fastest pass on the new 3v motor. This was a true 05 motor in a 05 GT. The car ran 10.71 @127 mph. This was on their very first pass ever in this car!!!!! The car was detuned and appears to have a whole lot left in it. Congrats to Sutton HP for the fastest 05 in the nation!

• Sponsors (?)

1ba96gt said:
Sutton High Performance just made the worlds fastest pass on the new 3v motor. This was a true 05 motor in a 05 GT. The car ran 10.71 @127 mph. This was on their very first pass ever in this car!!!!! The car was detuned and appears to have a whole lot left in it. Congrats to Sutton HP for the fastest 05 in the nation!

Second pass 10.56 @128 1.44 60'
2005 Mustang 3v engine
vortech blower

I will update later

cleveland said:
This thread is just about pointless....

-Dan

Whoa sorry guys was in the middle of a party when I heard about it and thought I'd throw it up on the boards to let guys know.

Pauls ran 12's not mid 10's. Not on a 05 motor anyways. Its a completely built 05 motor with the orginal heads and built top from bottom with a vortech JT trim blower. I'm sure the guys from Sutton will put up more info, was just trying to tell what I had heard so far. Sorry I couldn't give you bull$hit information to impress you with my great knowledge.