wouldnt think it would be that hard...

srtthis

the guy doing it does every local racers rear end
15 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
to find some one willing to trade a manual rack for a power rack with pump lines and shaft.... guess i was wrong...

does anyone else feel this is unfair deal? they get my power rack pump lines and shaft... all i want is the manual rack!

• Sponsors (?)

I would think that for the most part, those who switched over to a manual rack (for whatever reasons), probably did so on purpose :gasp: and aren't all crazy hot about undoing it.

Eh... maybe. :D

Unfair? I wouldn't say so. I'd say it's all in what you want. You may be trading for more parts but how dime a dozen are power rack setups vs. manual rack setups? Go to any junkyard in the world that has a fox body Mustang and i'll give you a million to 1 odds that it's power steering. Plus have you ever looked at any parts store at what a manual rack costs vs. a power rack? Holy crap you can get a power rack for $75-$90 whereas the manual rack costs you $200.

Unfair? I wouldn't say so. I'd say it's all in what you want. You may be trading for more parts but how dime a dozen are power rack setups vs. manual rack setups? Go to any junkyard in the world that has a fox body Mustang and i'll give you a million to 1 odds that it's power steering. Plus have you ever looked at any parts store at what a manual rack costs vs. a power rack? Holy crap you can get a power rack for $75-$90 whereas the manual rack costs you $200.

yea i have looked into them... thats why ive been willing to put up my rank pump lines and all that. might go junk yarding this weekend to find me some old 4 banger racks