WOW... best time tonight and Im going to be famous!!!

So ran a 12.44@112 tonight... I love nitrous. and heres the thing.. I was on my nittos!! 1.74 60 ft!!! I was suprised!!! however my 60 fts never got any better just worse. So tonight Speed vision TV and OPB(?) were out recording a electric car 11.2@? and a motorcycle ( ran 8.1 @ 166). They asked my friend what he ran and (13.7) and he said if you want a faster car race the girl behind me. So yeah They asked me If I could do a nice burnout against him :rlaugh: :rlaugh: I was like your kidding me right.. I raced him 2 times on video and then they shot a video of me racing by myself. Ill find out but It will be on speed vision!! It was awesome..

Oh yeah I got 2nd place and a trophy for runner up in heads up!! ( I would of anyways ) but hey a trophy is a trophy!!!:D

I LOVE RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks afp and bopp!!! YOU guys are the BOMB!!! party like a rockstar!!!

View attachment 377232
View attachment 377233
DSC03190.jpg

DSC03189.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

CONGRATS!!!! I am glad you could join me in the 12.4 zone so I can go faster... lol. I know the nittos are alright cause that is what I run as well. I sure would love to see what I could do with a set of slicks though... Enjoy your racing, we are going through a category 4 typhoon right now....

CONGRATS!!!! I am glad you could join me in the 12.4 zone so I can go faster... lol. I know the nittos are alright cause that is what I run as well. I sure would love to see what I could do with a set of slicks though... Enjoy your racing, we are going through a category 4 typhoon right now....

I got your slicks here for ya when ya get back! peae

john:p

YOur up late !!! Hows japan? are you getting my texts? are you going to be safe? category 4?

so sean and I made a nitrous pass last night.. on 164th. against a sentra it was funny we both pulled up to the night at 164th and millplain and it was green and we went from a dead stop . yeah 1st gear non heated tires on nitrous pull. sean about crappped his pants.. lol I got off after 2nd gear. had too.. :)

oh car show at stardust diner in 2 weeks, the kid that works there in the green TT 300z I wiped his ass several times last night at the track, he wants me to invite all.. guess vulcan and he wants ray to go.. Ill let you know more about it.

I was very excited for you:nice: I am pretty sure you had a 113 mph at a different time throughout the night.:shrug:

Watching Big E's twins 9.0 @ 158+ running the full track was awesome!:nice: The track was actually pretty decent, lot of cars breaking out which is a good indication. Ray's 8.38 pass at 170 was wicked:nice: Love seeing Vulcan's camero launch:flag:

so sean and I made a nitrous pass last night.. on 164th. against a sentra it was funny we both pulled up to the night at 164th and millplain and it was green and we went from a dead stop . yeah 1st gear non heated tires on nitrous pull. sean about crappped his pants.. lol I got off after 2nd gear. had too.. :)

oh car show at stardust diner in 2 weeks, the kid that works there in the green TT 300z I wiped his ass several times last night at the track, he wants me to invite all.. guess vulcan and he wants ray to go.. Ill let you know more about it.

So this could be the one i mentioned in the S/N meet thread about the super cars NOT SUPRA CARS then? Roger knows the guy and talks to him often. I'll be there in the cherokee or the 4 banger. The 93 is one of those jack stand hores :shrug: Oh well next year will be funn:nice: peace

john:p

Misha you looked great out there last night and congrat's on making it to the finals again in drag radial.;)

Thank you so much allen. !! I had a great time!! I raced that black f150 4x4 and we were suppose to run ALL MOTOR.. yeah right... I squeezed at the finish... HAHAH I told him later on.. it was funny.. He had squeeze too w/ a SC.. let me know on the tires.. (20's)

YOur up late !!! Hows japan? are you getting my texts? are you going to be safe? category 4?

Oh well you know me and not sleeping, I am getting about 4 hours a night so late or early bleh, but we are 17 hours ahead of you so I am actually getting ready for church while you guys are planning sat night! Yeah typhoons are weak sauce so we will be more than fine. Cacey and I went through two hurricanes in Florida and various other weather so this is cake.

As for the racing on 164th, why oh why am I not surprised! HAHAHA. Just keeping it real, or should I say TREAL? I dont get text messages cause my company went cheap on me and cancelled my intl services so you have to write my email back, thats the only way I get your messages back. If you keep sending em to my phone I will get a s-ton when I get back and probably hate you for at least a week... ;)