wrecked stang

• Sponsors (?)

I've got a stock hood I'm DYING TO GET RID OF! As well as a full set of headlights and corner lights. Let me know if you're interested. I can also paint the hood to match whatever color your car is (green by the looks of it). IM me at BoostedStang281 on AIM or just send me a PM. Sorry to hear about everything :( My stang isn't very good in the rain, but i haven't driven it in the rain since the drag radials, so maybe im in for a big surprise (such as its even worse lol)

GREYFOX4INCH said:
Why Do I Have The Only Stang On Earth That Sticks Like Glue When Its Wet Out???? And No Its Not Cuz Its Gutless.and With 4.10s Wtf

na, my stang sticks quite well too... it depends largely on how fast, good brakes?, and the tires... the last being very important.

NAYCHAN said:
You Type Like This A Lot.
:owned: :rlaugh: (oh yeah, I second that)

-As far as your crash, and the beer in the back seat... my advice is same as Tarch... GET A LAWYER FAST!... beyond that, always have the beer in the trunk, last I heard, it's legal in there. Also, Don't hope to get any judge's sympathy, even if they are compasionate, the law is the law for almost all of them... in my experience, they rarely say "well, I'll be nice this one time..." GOOD LUCK WITH IT ALL! :flag: