WTB Clutch Pedal parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

65Stang200

Sep 11, 2006
If anyone has a mustang with a 3 speed manual that they are parting out, I need the full clutch assembly so that I can install it into my car, which is now an automatic. I have the bellhousing, clutch, pressure plate, and clutch fork. I need the clutch pedal, the return springs, the bushings, and the brake pedal that will work with the clutch. Thanks! If you have any of these parts email me at [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Just FYI, any Mustang catalog will have the springs and bushing for $10-20, tops.

You can get the pedals on eBay for ~ 50, I just got a clutch pedal (new repo) for $44 the other day on the Bay.

LMan said:
Just FYI, any Mustang catalog will have the springs and bushing for $10-20, tops.

You can get the pedals on eBay for ~ 50, I just got a clutch pedal (new repo) for $44 the other day on the Bay.
do you have the link to that seller that you got the pedal for $44? I need one for my 68 coupe. was it the pedal or the assembly. I probably would need the assembly becasue my car is auto, unless you can just add the pedal to the existing assembly...

Status
Not open for further replies.