xenon wing on 94-98 drop tops

Mac-man

Nov 7, 2003
south texas
i am picking up my 96 rio red drop top gt this coming weekend, and was wandering what people think of the xenon wing for this body sytle mustang. it looks somewhat similar to the saleen s-281 wing, but a little more rounded on the tail than the s-281. anyone have any pics or opinions on this wing with a 94-98 stang??

• Sponsors (?)

Mac-man said:
i am picking up my 96 rio red drop top gt this coming weekend, and was wandering what people think of the xenon wing for this body sytle mustang. it looks somewhat similar to the saleen s-281 wing, but a little more rounded on the tail than the s-281. anyone have any pics or opinions on this wing with a 94-98 stang??

Got any pictures of it or a link?

X115575.jpg

the front factory holes will not be covered and will need to be. i like the wing on the car, and it looks quite nice. it came lat back so i left it that way, and on the red vert it goes good. i will try an get some pics, but it will be coming off very soon. i am going to beselling it, since the saleen gorund effects kit i ordered came with an s-281 wing. so if anyone interested pm me!!!