YO BOBBY!

ironmedic

Mar 18, 2003
Puyallup, WA
hey bobby97
i saw you driving your cobra past the theater today on base! my wife and i were watching u cruise right by us and i was gonna wave but i figured u didnt know who i was LOL! my cobra was parked at the post office. we got kicked out of that roll call cuz it was full.

man your stang sounded mean! i heard you rev it up when u pulled into the theater parking lot. i then went on to complain to my wife why she wont let me make my stang sound like that LOL! i hope to get some spintechs for my stang soon!!

• Sponsors (?)

:D
Sorry didnt see ya man Im pretty zoned out when Im tired. Yeah I got kicked out as well they were like come back at 3 LOL Ill be at the track by then LOL but didnt due as good as Id liked to have my best was a 13.8 but it all good I was on my way to running a way low low 13 on my slick until they started hitting my finder 28 by 10 by 15 are way to big for a car as low as mine Great for a stock height car or just lowered a little bit. Up until I had to let off they took .5 off of my 330' from streets. Oh well Im gonna be selling them soon on ebay. Well glad to here somone like the way my car sounds some people have been talking **** fuge em .Oh I didnt really rev it maybe 3 4 grand sometime it gets out of control loud but I love it. I hope the wife caves in man so you can get some exhaust. Maybe Ill catch you out at one of those meets that they have at the starbucks :p not a big starbucks guy though

yeah should be fun! i was gonna stop by your little shack and say hi since i know where your cobra obviously is LOL!
another cobra guy works at the hobby shop on the weekend, he has a 5.0 cobra (94/95)

Medic, that's me that works at the hobby shop. Bobby, who's been talking about your car? I like the way it sounds and I definitely like the way it looks. There's another marroon/red SN95 that I saw on base the other day that sounded really mean. He was heading down toward the 1100 dorms, but I've never seen him before. You guys have any idea who he is? You guys really need to come to Puyallup and hang out, we'd like to have you.

I have no idea just some jerk in my SQ at our PT I dont know who anybody is anymore ever since we became LRS from TRANS so its some supply azz who should have been a blow job. I think I may come out next week and my friend might tag along he just bought a WRX its a really nice car. You work at the hobby shop? I thought you were enlisted?

I am enlisted. I work there on weekends sometimes, just helping out. Look at the bright side, at least people don't ask constantly if you have a real Cobra like they do me. I'm thinking about carrying the paperwork around with me just to shut people up.

Yeah i wasent sure if your car was a real cobra when I first saw it but that was because of where the cobra emblem is on the back of it and that ford put mustang insted of cobra back there kinda made me think it was a GT. So you help out at the hobby shop? like work there or free lance kinda thing going on if so you can make more money over at Ft L. people would be supprised on how little the average person knows about cars its realy not safe

Yes, mine's the white one. I thought my name was Shifter5150 too, guess I was wrong. Bobby, I don't freelance, I just hand out tools and help with the ocassional question about oil changes. And you're right, some people should not work on their own stuff. You'd be surprised.

yeah one of them almost killed me LOL!

he drove over the metal hump with a front wheel drive and lifted his car. then he did his oil change and put the wrong filter on his car! when he drove backwards over the metal hump, it shot out like a rocket and almost ripped my feet off! he gave it too much gas and it went flying! if i was in front of the car 2 more seconds i would have been knocked out hard LOL! (i was walking by) the oil filter then fell off and all of his oil fell to the ground making a huge mess! the guy felt like a total jackass and he should LOL!