You guys gotta see this....

• Sponsors (?)

I blew the original engine in my '83 Capri, 5.0 ya know, same as an '83 stang. And, the pulley and balancer looked like that from the outside, and inside was sooo bad, and I thought i'd never see anything worse, but....that takes it. OMFG, I cant imagine what must have broke, causing what kind of chain reaction to do that much damage all over....My god, maybe a rod bent and got caught and just all hell broke out...regardless teh most ****ed engine i've ever seen. If I blew my engine and it looked like that, and I built it myself...I'd never pick up a wrench again :rlaugh: I love how the one pic, you can see that the piston is in more than 20 pieces, and below it all the internals just laying around haha, wow WTF. And he said it was quiet!!!! Dude, when I blew mine, and, mind you it was about half the damage ( split my crank in half) it sounded like a dozen of those machines they use to break up concrete, all running at the same time for like 2 seconds....it was horrible sounding. I cant imagine how that didnt sound like a bomb going off, or atleast a very loud rumble...........

To the worst engine i've seen evar!!! :hail2:

guys, make sure to check out pg 3 too! I only looked at the first page. On pg 3 is utter destruction! Mother of God! Im starting to think its a joke, I mean how the hell does that happen?