Your age and how many Mustangs you have owned

• Sponsors (?)

31 and only one Mustang

Although I it was difficult to get on the UK but I did have a Ford Capri 280 which was the UK version of the Mustang does that count?

1137449461.jpg

First car: 1986 Mustang GT - sold for double what i payed
second car: 1991 Lumina Z34 -totalled, for half of what i put into it
third car: 2000 Mustang GT - still kickin... too much money into the tranny and now i havent been able to afford to mod it.
fourth car: 1991 Dodge Dakota Sport - still kickin, 300 dollar car thankyou.
fifth car: 1947 International KB-1 - in pieces, getting restored.
and i had a 1968 Cougar GT with a 428 CJ, but me and my dad sold it, it was his car when he was 17, and he wanted me to have it... it was just more profitable to sell it, probably going to buy another Cougar for myself some day, probably in 10 years or so.

squares98 said:
1 mustang is enough for me. I can never figure out why people would want to own 2 or 3 mustangs. Is it because they are cheap in price? Easily attainable?
i think thats definately a reason. When i was in high school i bought my 89. When in College had the 95 Cobra then that was stolen so i bought the 96 GT. I've never had more then 1 at a time but if i came across a 95 Cobra R i'd buy it.
I have owned many other cars besides mustangs like 2 RX7's, 94 Supra Turbo, 78 Camaro, Couple of SUV's, couple of Lexus but i doubt i will buy a new Mustang anytime soon as i don't like them. I am not Ford or Mustang exclusive or even Loyal....i just happen to really like the 94-98 bodystyle so i'll hang onto mine for a long time.