Zerocool Made it to LA

duner

Mr. Warmth
Jul 21, 2003
Oregon
I spoke with Jerry this afternoon. He made it to LA in good shape. He left Bearverton at 8pm last night and made it home around 4pm today. He was already whining about the smog. :D

He'll check in when he gets settled.

Keith

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I am here, it's pouring freaking rain! I can't get into my car because the street I live on is flooded.The water comes up to my front bumper! Damn it! At least I got to put down the top this morning.

ZeroCool said:
Well, I am here, it's pouring freaking rain! I can't get into my car because the street I live on is flooded.The water comes up to my front bumper! Damn it! At least I got to put down the top this morning.
Who would've thought ... move from Oregon to California and get rained out of your car the week you're there... :lol:

Dave

saleenster said:
Why didn't you take the Honda? Did you screw up your rim as well? Sounds like the Razor bite cha :D

It was stuck in knee high water. I didn't want to open the door on it. It is sunny now though, no more rain predicted! Had me some in n out yesterday, gonna hit up some wienersnitzel today. Hey Cory, were you in Japan when the earthquakes hit?

ZeroCool said:
It was stuck in knee high water. I didn't want to open the door on it. It is sunny now though, no more rain predicted! Had me some in n out yesterday, gonna hit up some wienersnitzel today. Hey Cory, were you in Japan when the earthquakes hit?

Don't forget Tommie's!! And Phillipe's! And Pinks! and.......