01' cobra svt

eleanor'03

Sep 9, 2004
My buddy's dad dented his rear bumper cover. I was looking around and I found a finished rear bumper (painted) OEM for 200 bucks. That seems crazy to me. It's on sale, but does that seem reasonable? It usually goes for 400+.

• Sponsors (?)

It's $199 on bumpers.com, which is usually pretty cheap. You could also try Randy Stinchcomb, he may be able to work out a deal at a dealership local to him.

Doesn't specifically say that, thetitle coule refer to the fact its from a 01 svt or that his dad has a 01 svt, and by virtue of us being the GT crould i took the assumption

get a 03 cobra bumper if you have have to get a cobra bumper

ponysarepretty said:
Doesn't specifically say that, thetitle coule refer to the fact its from a 01 svt or that his dad has a 01 svt, and by virtue of us being the GT crould i took the assumption

I guess I'm not sure what you're talking about. The title DOES refer to the fact that it's a bumper for an 01 SVT, and that it's his buddy's dad's 01 svt. If it were for the posters GT, why would he mention that it was his buddys dads bumper, or have the title be 01 cobra svt?

sorry for not making it specific. It's my buddies 01' svt and his dad dented it. Since i have replaced my bumper and fender and door outer panel I located one at bumpers.com as mentioned by a fellow stanger and couldnt believe the price. I wouldnt put an 01' rear bumper on my GT. Thanks guys.