03 Mach 1 vs 04 GT

• Sponsors (?)

The Mach 1!!! It has a fat torque curve and they run low 13's at about 105 stock. You've got a 45 hp advantage over the GT! Add a couple of bolt on's, 4.30 gear with drag radials and your in the low 12's at 108-110. Mach 1's are simply SICK.

acsostang said:
The Mach 1!!! It has a fat torque curve and they run low 13's at about 105 stock. You've got a 45 hp advantage over the GT! Add a couple of bolt on's, 4.30 gear with drag radials and your in the low 12's at 108-110. Mach 1's are simply SICK.

yea i see in your sig all the work you have done , tim put a midpipe on there mach and got 305 rwhp just by tuning it .

1990StangLX said:
this thread sucks. :notnice:

anyone who would say GT is a retard. the Mach owns the GT.

Yes, that is, as long as the Mach owner knows how to drive. I was at the track a week ago and while I was busting out 13.8's, the Mach driver couldn't do better than 14.1.

But, given equal drivers, I would've gotten smoked!

Yes, that is, as long as the Mach owner knows how to drive. I was at the track a week ago and while I was busting out 13.8's, the Mach driver couldn't do better than 14.1.

But, given equal drivers, I would've gotten smoked!
hey that sounds like it was me in the mach. Were you at San Antonio Raceway? If this is the guy in the bullitt, what happened to the 13.8 when we raced. Yeah my 14.5@98mph when we raced was by no means fast but I still won. Good race though. I'll probably go this Friday to see if the pro 5.0 will help me out some. Maybe we can line up again . I'll learn to hook this car one of these days. :D

XavB said:
hey that sounds like it was me in the mach. Were you at San Antonio Raceway? If this is the guy in the bullitt, what happened to the 13.8 when we raced. Yeah my 14.5@98mph when we raced was by no means fast but I still won. Good race though. I'll probably go this Friday to see if the pro 5.0 will help me out some. Maybe we can line up again . I'll learn to hook this car one of these days.

What are u launchiing @? Try @ 3000 rpm...heat your tires for awhile...my friend got his mach to do a 13.2 on street tires...