$15,000 for a 65 coupe? What is he thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

ummmmmmmmmmm that is a vert. It doesn't look too bad, not worth 15K but most the worst thing I see is a rust hole in the front subframe extension. I am actually suprised it doesn't have more rust issues. Without close up pics of the doors, lower fenders and lower rear quarters its hard to tell but the body looks pretty good. I would say 8-10K would be a good price I have had my 65 vert since 89 and my wife has had her 65 fastback since 88. Talk about simple and easy cars to work on.

ummmmmmmmmmm that is a vert. It doesn't look too bad, not worth 15K but most the worst thing I see is a rust hole in the front subframe extension. I am actually suprised it doesn't have more rust issues. Without close up pics of the doors, lower fenders and lower rear quarters its hard to tell but the body looks pretty good. I would say 8-10K would be a good price I have had my 65 vert since 89 and my wife has had her 65 fastback since 88. Talk about simple and easy cars to work on.

Yeah but they are pricey plus they suck on gas. The 65 Fastback is my favorite. I plan on building a shelby 350H (aka hertz) clone someday.

You must be smoking crack if you think someone is going to trade a fastback for your fox. Your car at most, is worth 8k. Last time I checked (65-68) fastbacks were selling for atleast 15-20k and im talking about ones that are in Sh**ty condition.

BTW I don't think people who are in the market for a classic Mustang (or any classic car for that matter) are really worried about gas mileage.

I think you're just a moron. My sig is a complete joke about trading. So you must have an IQ of -10 if you didn't get that when you read it. Plus, is that what this post was about or do you just enjoy hijacking and flamming people? BTW, I don't even own the stang anymore. Grow up!

I think you're just a moron. My sig is a complete joke about trading. So you must have an IQ of -10 if you didn't get that when you read it. Plus, is that what this post was about or do you just enjoy hijacking and flamming people? BTW, I don't even own the stang anymore. Grow up!

All this coming from the clown who didnt realize that it was a vert, and not a coupe. 2nd if you really knew anything about thr 1st gen mustangs you would realize that the asking price is only slightly above most market values for a V8 vert in that condition. The only moron I see here is the OP!

Im sure you will have some whitty reply, but nothing can over shadow your own ignorance form your 1st post.

All this coming from the clown who didnt realize that it was a vert, and not a coupe. 2nd if you really knew anything about thr 1st gen mustangs you would realize that the asking price is only slightly above most market values for a V8 vert in that condition. The only moron I see here is the OP!

Im sure you will have some whitty reply, but nothing can over shadow your own ignorance form your 1st post.

First. I know it's a vert, I simply referred to it as a coupe...my bad. Second, this car is a piece. There are many more on ebay going for $5,000 that are way better which is my whole point, so why don't you shove it up your tail pipe since it's FORM my first post. Next time, learn how to spell before you try and make fun of me. Oh wait, you're 12 my bad.

First. I know it's a vert, I simply referred to it as a coupe...my bad. Second, this car is a piece. There are many more on ebay going for $5,000 that are way better which is my whole point, so why don't you shove it up your tail pipe since it's FORM my first post. Next time, learn how to spell before you try and make fun of me. Oh wait, you're 12 my bad.

Pwned

Your all a bunch of *******s!!! j/k settle down this isnt high school. By the way, thats not that bad of a price for a vert, and all 65s are going to have some kind of rust. We had to cut out the floor pans on my buddies 67 and its a cali car.

Status
Not open for further replies.