17" speedline saleen wheel cap

• Sponsors (?)

Find an AMERICAN TIRE DIST (ATD) in your area. They are a wholesale tire wharehouse. We use them for our tires, and I got my Saleen speedstars from there. They show that they still carry the wheel, they may be able to get a center cap for ya? I called @ 5:01 my time and they closed @ 5:00 lol. If I remember Monday I will try them again for ya and get the wharehouse in your area or see about just getting one for ya @ cost.

Find an AMERICAN TIRE DIST (ATD) in your area. They are a wholesale tire wharehouse. We use them for our tires, and I got my Saleen speedstars from there. They show that they still carry the wheel, they may be able to get a center cap for ya? I called @ 5:01 my time and they closed @ 5:00 lol. If I remember Monday I will try them again for ya and get the wharehouse in your area or see about just getting one for ya @ cost.
wow dude.... Thanks let me know. You would be a life saver

So i called them and they made me feel like i was asking for a glass hammer. They had no idea what was was talking about. Did you have any luck??

Hey I just called our branch and they only show 1 left in Maryland.
This is ATD's part # 359010300
and the manufacture's # is C10300
I show it cost me less than $10.00. Good luck. If you have an issue then give me the phone # you are calling and I can give them a call for you. Also zip may help

Later