18" wheels

• Sponsors (?)

merc123 said:
I'm probably going to go with the 295's in the back on 18x10's and 245 or 255 on the fronts depending on how my 275's look. I have 275's all the way around and I haven't seen them on the car yet so I'll make my decision after that.

295s in the back on a 10 inch rim will make you happy -- which is what I have

I have 265 on the front rims (which are 18x9) and everytime I look at it, I hate it more and more. Wishing I would have gone with 275 in front, but then again.... I got both new tires for $90 a piece.

Merc123.... arent you leaving this month?

im glad i went with 265's in front. any wider would rub. with saleen replicas you really shouldnt go any wider than 265's in front because they already sit out far enough in front.... and i've had minor rubbing problems on extremely steep driveways.

now for the back...i would definitely consider going wider than 295's. its just a matter of a very small selection of 305 sized tires that are not DRs.

I should be in the states by the 13th AND have my baby brought to me.

I did notice the small selection of 305's and even smaller 315's. 295's are wider than my shoes and I have big feet so I'd be happy. I already have 275's on the front (just haven't seen em yet) so I'll make my decision after that.